Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The trouble with early bedtimes

An incomplete list of the topics that occupy my mind as I try (and fail) to fall asleep at night:
  • The time I forgot my lines in a play
  • The competing benefits of renting a Zipcar and asking my roommate if I can borrow his car
  • Stumbling over the first hurdle in the 110m preliminaries at NEPSA interschols, 2004
  • Russian loose nukes
  • Losing the Geograbee after buzzing in and citing Sicily and Sicilia as the two largest islands in the Mediterranean. I meant Sicily and Sardinia, honest.
  • The proper alignment for the bed I don't yet have in the room I don't yet live in.
  • An interview of Aldous Huxley that I read one time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What part were you playing when you forgot your lines? Surely not the mouse.
m.o.m.

23/9/08 12:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My name is not George.
m.o.m.

23/9/08 12:43 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

bed alignment in the room I now live in- off quilter- flush against window sill in a far from perfectly square room, it abuts out- very postmodernist...I can send budget ikea suggestions, if interested.

29/9/08 12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home