Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Out of the Wild

I'm back in Boulder, and still trying to process and comprehend the seven days I spent in the Weminuche Wilderness, walking 55 miles along the Continental Divide trail with uncles Charlie and Billy. It was a great trip-- lovely weather, sweeping views, swell company and near total isolation. That last perk is something I'll savor in the coming months in my new city of Washington, DC.

At any rate, since the whole trip, at this point, seems like a bit of a dream, I'll let you try to make sense of it yourself. I offer a series of photos, courtesy of RSaN friend Roger Moss, Nature Photographer.







2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Who's Roger Moss?

27/8/08 7:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

F.Y.I. George didn't ask who Roger Moss is, I did.
Mom

27/8/08 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home